Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting time back!

The other day my husband and I had a conversation about getting some of our time back. We listed some things that we could do to recover the missing minutes and a huge culprit was social networks i.e. facebook and the good old bloggie blog. So, my dearest bloggie bloggers, this is the end for good. I have been on and off, in and out of bloggity blog world for a year now and I'm going to bite the bullet and get some time back and say good bye. I'm getting some much needed time back as we all know is worth much more to us than anything else we have! Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad, Holley! How will I know what you are up to after July if you don't blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad, I hope you will still send picture by email. I will miss your fun and thoughtful post!!

    ReplyDelete