Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Girls talk too much!

Last week, once again, I was lamenting to Enoch about how the kids are growing up....blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda! As we were conversing, however it was hardly conversing because the only one talking was me, I realized just that, I was talking too much! Imagine that! So I stopped, and asked, "Honey, what are you thinking about." He said, "I'm thinking about bears." I nearly had a coronary I laughed so hard. Girls talk to much and guys are forced to think about bears hahahahaha!


As a side note, just because my husband is so cute, I have to share another blurb (because girls talk to much!). It was bedtime and Joseph and Enoch got into a little tiff. This left Enoch a little frazzled and upset, and I wasn't really helping because I asked him to try and be patient. Once again, I probably said too much, because when I looked over at him and (we were sitting on the couch) his eyes brows were furrowed. I noticed how stinking cute, and how rare of an occasion this was, and I took in his cuteness. Then I said, "You know, you are adorable when you're mad." He laughed immediately, my heart melted! But really I was hoping he would stay mad a little longer because truly it was a rare occasion.



Muwahhh! Love you darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment