Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't give me no pop...

There is a cute little camp song that goes, "Don't give me no pop no pop don't give me no tea no tea just give me some milk..." which I don't drink any of the above, except when the pop is no caff. and the tea is the same and the milk is an ingredient in dinner. I know a cagillion people who are addicted to pop (the caff. kind). They can't live without it, but you know what I don't need any of that stuff because guess what I'm high on? (because obviously when you drink caff. endlessly you get yourself high) I'm high on life, more specifically

-my husband
-my kids
-running
-reading
-cleaning
-singing (in or out of tune)
-playing piano by myself (top hand only)
-taking a shower
-laughing with a friend
-eating chocolate
-seeing a really good movie ie tangled
-wearing high heels
-wearing a black dress with red high heels (that's fun)
-dancing
-getting clean clothes out of the dryer
-having a dryer
-oh and let's not forget, budgeting makes me happy.
-the wind, yes the wind I loved today. It froze my legs, pelted me with dirt, but oh how I love a challenge and I felt like I was on everest today.

I'm high on life, and it's AWESOME!

Bored yet, I could go on and on,

1 comment:

  1. I love all your post! You are clever, thoughtful and funny.

    ReplyDelete