Monday, February 14, 2011

valentineshamlentine

Okay, I would be in a better mood today if A. I wasn't sick and B. I got 8 hours of sleep instead of 5. But nonetheless the kids are off to school and I sit at the computer thinking today is definitely worthy of posting. I love my valentine, my sweet husband! We've known each other all our lives, been together as a couple for 13 years and married for 12. The day I met Enoch was a long time ago, we were just tots, and we both remember. It's kinda romantic. We also remember our first dance together as teenagers and we remember youth conference where we slept in the same cabin (that would never happen now)! We also remember him mowing the lawn next door when we were teens. He peeked over the fence to try and get a glimpse and I took the back way home to avoid a confrontation. I was a little boy shy. We parted ways, he left on a mission, I moved and later went to college. We lost all contact. We have told each other we thought of each other and wondered what happened, but Heavenly Father was our match maker. We found each other again 13 years ago at an institute dance. He asked me to dance without even knowing who I was. I complied to this handsome boy not knowing who he was. It didn't take long to connect the dots and we hit it off from that night on. We actually kissed goodnight that night. Don't tell my kids! It wasn't long and the ring was on my finger and the boy and girl were kneeling across from each other at the altar. I love him, he loves me and we really are a happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment