Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tickets!

Seems like there are a lot of tickets in our "junk" drawer right now. Two tickets to Les Miserables in Sept. (that was a Christmas present from Enoch), two tickets to the BYU singers in May (I won a contest at a valentines day dance), but by far my favorite five tickets are to.............General Conference this Spring. Joseph just turned 8 making it possible for our whole family to attend a session together. When I got the call that we got the tickets, I was ecstatic and thrilled that our whole family gets to go. We arranged sleeping quarters last night in down town SLC and we're super excited. Enoch also gets a ticket to the priesthood session, but he'll be all by himself. But how cool is that, two sessions for Enoch! So, now I'm looking for some really cute matching dresses for me and Elizabeth (who knows our picture just might be taken) and matching ties for the boys. This is going to be soooo cool, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment