Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines Day (Early)

About two weeks ago Enoch came to me and asked me to budget $60 for valentines day. I put it in the budget and didn't think anything of it. Later I was looking at the budget and realized that we didn't budget enough to go on our temple trip, however I looked through my money envelopes and I was able to round up enough money to just cover gas. Usually we stop and eat somewhere, but we weren't going to have enough. But last week some things came up and some of that temple money was depleted. So I talked to Enoch about it and we both decided that our valentines day fund would be used to go to the temple to doing sealings. It turned out to be the most memorable valentines day we have ever had. I will never forget some of the names we did work for. Some of them being our own children's names. The sealer was so amazing, he kept stopping and explaining and giving experiences. We kept saying, "wow!" Later as we were waiting for a friend of ours to come out of the temple, and we saw a newly sealed couple come out of the temple. They were radiant and once again we were filled with an overwhelming recollection of the magnificent day we had 12 years ago. We look back on that day with the utmost fondness. I look back on our day when we sat in the celestial room holding hands and saying, "Finally it's here" We were so excited, we were getting sealed in the temple. I look back on so many things and just realize that all the things I ever wanted, all things I ever dreamed up for myself, doesn't hold a candle to what I've been given! Thanks honey for the best valentines day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment