Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mosiah 2:17

...without looking it up do you know what it is? I do now thanks to this cute little song that I found on the internet. go to www.about.lds.com and then type in the search space, scripture songs. There is literally a song for every scripture mastery and I'm soooo excited. Eeek! Enoch said, "That song is going to get so annoying." and I said, "Anything to help the kids want to learn them. Look at Elizabeth she can't get enough." By the end of the night we were all singing it, because literally it was stuck in our heads. And behold I tell these things that ye may learn wisdom that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God (and it ends with this) Mosiah 2:17 (and then we add an extra high note for good measure). I love it, sing a song, sing a scripture too, how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment