Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

This Easter I took a lot (three times or more than you will see in the blog) of pictures. These are all out of order, sorry! I just don't have the patience tonight!


This year I had the kids hide each others eggs and it turned out great despite the one hiccup during our first egg hunt (we had two to remedy the first).

Elizabeth laughing hysterically after she hid Joseph's eggs. I have no idea where she gets her competitiveness from.

Hello me! I opted to wait in the car while the kids hid eggs for the second time. I enjoyed the heater.


Ahhh and the hiccup. Someone (hint Elizabeth) despised the fact that none of the hiding places were up to her high standards. Hence the fact that we had a second or challenging hunt. She was mad at me for taking a picture of her being mad, but we must always accurately document holidays.

Ahhhhhh the ever beautiful, wonderful Easter er, uh bug catcher. No Easter baskets this year.


Elizabeth got a pot with Day lilies to plant.



David got a bug catcher too!


David was in charge of melting marshmallows and butter. He did fantastic!

Elizabeth was in charge of spraying the inside of the eggs with Pam.






And Joseph is filling his Easter eggs with his choice of candy.

The kids made cute nests and eggs out of Rice Krispy treats. I just finished off the batch today.

Totally busted, I tried and tried but I had to help a little!

Doing excellent work!

No comments:

Post a Comment